It is here! It is here! The News Post! It is almost as good as receiving uplifting snail mail with your named scrawled upon the front. Again I have searched high and low (but mainly on the internet) for headlines which would be of interest. Luckily, I found enough, so I actually had to edit it down to the Top Eight. Due to October hosting All Hallow’s Eve, I made a point to include a creepy bit of news. Pirates even make an appearance. However, there is abundance of the amusing and thought provoking random articles you have come to expect; such as the Queen’s underwear and it’s not quite on par with Victoria’s Secret; a jaw-dropping residence, from immigrant to Countess and time travel; sort of. The jewel in the crown is the slightly modern bit ‘How to Dress Like an Englishman.’ For the Ladies of Vicky A; your Benedict is photographed for your viewing pleasure.
- A Cuban Cinderella
- House Hunting, are you? I’ve got just the thing!
- How to Dress Like an Englishman
- Nothing is quite as hair-raising (or is that, hell-raising?) as a ghostly photo bomb!
- The Pirates close to home (Never considered this, but makes sense)
- The Queen of all granny panties!
- Talking Spirits Lurking About Town, I hate when that happens (I just attended a similar activity last Saturday and it was very neat! If your town has one, DO GO! You’ll be surprised–in a good way.)
- Traveling Back in Time