Gather around, gather around. I have rounded up the monthly news for you. Well . . . only eight really interesting articles. Much of the headlines are entertaining and bit zany. All news is gleaned from the web and is 19th century related or Steampunk affiliated. There is a nice blend of modern and historical. Some are articles on museum exhibitions and historical programming, others document the past, and a few Steampunk news season the offerings. To our contemporary senses, it is the historical accounts that are practically incredulous!
- A Historical House revamps its programming offerings and see a flood of new visitors!
- Bicycle Face, it is a disease. . . or is it?
- Steampunk stop animation film! Are you going to see it??
- Deadly fashion in the 19th century; so beautiful it could kill.
- What disability looks like in the 1800s.
- Java Heads; not quite Jarheads but just as effective.
- Steampunk Computer Game! Because . . . well, why ever not?!
- Trollope gets the graphic novel treatment. I am beyond curious.