Oy vey! It has been practically a week’s time since I last scribed! Mercy me! After I recovered, I was putting in extra-time at the library; including weekends and off-hours. Myself, aside, I have news to post! April news articles! All the random and peculiar articles from the internet on 19th century inspired bits are now aggregated on this bulletin. The top eight articles are below. From a black Shakespearian actor to the most erotic of Victorian balls, original news of the 19th century, ground-breaking women, and spell binding renderings. It is all here. However, silly as it appears, my personal favorite is the Victorian Pen Name feature.
- An African actor makes a splash in the Shakespearian theater circuit in the 19th century.
- Hold on to your corsets! Or better yet take them off at the erotic Victorian feast in Denver.
- In the 1800s a lion escapes, does not bode well for the others.
- A trio of international women graduate from Drexel medical school . . . in 1896.
- Jaw dropping 3D rendering of 19th century painting.
- Gin and juice and horrors, oh my!
- Leonardo De Caprio takes on another badass 19th century role.
- Nom de plume! What is your Victorian Pen Name? Hours of fun for everyone! No longer Lady M, I am . . . Dawson Dalton!