I believe, Dear Readers, you are in want of news. Never fear, I am finally, sorta, not really back on tract.–Definitely on the way to getting back on track, shall we say. What randomness has occurred in relation to the 1800s, you ask? Well, I have just the thing . . . check out these eight bits of 19th century inspired news from around the world . . .They are phenomenal!
- Victorian portraits with an avian flair–Well . . . that is different.
- Everything I knew about dating I learned from 19th century novels . . .
- A remarkable story, detailing the arrival of the first Japanese to American soil . . . not by choice.
- A whole new level of history buffs. I am amazed and awe of this couple and secretly envious I do not have . . . audacity to commit to this . . . yet . . . ever???
- For the gentlemen out there or the tough women, a new style of Victorian combat–walking stick fighting!
- How to invest like a Victorian . . . think the Vanderbilts and Rockefellers.
- Top five tips to attracting a Victorian Vampire
- Attention Railroads, if you need a fund raiser–go STEAMPUNK!