The monthly news, 19th century style, to inspire, shock, and beguile my dear readers.
- Hidden killers in the Victorian home. Who knew?! Clearly, they did not.
- Setting the record straight of normally proper female behavior.
- In remembrance of Gettysburg, 150 years later.
- Periodicals for women in the 19th and early 20th century. A good beginning point for future research.
- Specific Victorian Fashion show in Ohio. A keen twist on a popular idea.
- For the macabre, Victorian death photography. May not be suitable viewing for certain people. I personally, did not go through them all.
- A laudable exhibit on the 19th century cutting edge technology! Could you imagine being a Victorian and walking through such a display?
- American Civil War spies! While it is a theatrical performance, it is a distinguishing subject I have not previously encountered in drama.