Perhaps a bit early in the month for news, but it has been a trying week and my brain is empty of ideas. Nevertheless these are all rather fascinating!
- The thrill of the hunt! An exhibition on 19th century hunting gear!
- No aspect of Victorian life is left unturned. Fun activity for the whole family?
- A Victorian home now available to the public. My, what a house!
- New gritty Victorian drama coming to television sets on January 19th.
- New book! Fictionalized account of the muse of Degas Belle Époque ballerinas. *Note the American publication has a different cover.*
- 19th century baseball card?!
- A two-day costume ball in San Francisco?! Surely, invitation got lost in the mail!
- Music to Lincoln’s rather large ears . . .