I catch myself in a hurry yet again. I fear the madness steams from the onset of the holidays and devising events for the organization as well as trying to maintain a sense of innovation in my current career. It is enough to make any sensible lady’s head spin! So what better way to start a weekend, with a bit of online shopping or window browsing? Consider it, a constructive way to begin your Christmas list. When the inevitable questions come, “what do you want for Christmas?” you can whip out your carefully crafted and list and say, “Funny, you should ask . . .”
All items are found at the vendors on Rubylane.com, one of my favorite antique stores online.
- A pair of enviable shoes.
- What on earth is a biscuit box? Perhaps a glorified cookie jar?
- A pram! For your dolls. Surely, you have them.
- I shall have a pitcher set in my new abode.
- A beautiful Victorian necklace, My Suitor take notice.
- A beautiful pianoforte for My Suitor.
- A lush settee for myself some day.
- A Victorian easel, did not realize such a thing existed. How divine!